Beginning July 1, 2021, Public Service Authority (PSA, water and sewer) payments and services will be handled as follows:
Cash, Money Order, and Check Payments
Checks or money orders should be made payable to the Montgomery County Public Service Authority.
- Place checks or money orders in drop box located outside of the Montgomery County Government Center (Chinquapin Trail entrance).
- Make check, money order, or cash payments in person at the Treasurer’s Office located on the first floor of the Montgomery County Government Center between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Visit an Atlantic Union Bank (branches located in Montgomery County)
Bank payments should be made at least three days prior to the due date to allow time to transmit payment information from the bank to PSA.
601 N. Main St. in Blacksburg
50 N. Franklin St. in Christiansburg
105 Arbor Dr. in Christiansburg
4055 Riner Rd. in Riner
- Mail checks or money orders to:
Montgomery County - Public Service Authority
P.O. Box 71127
Charlotte, NC 28272-1127
Credit Card Payments
- Credit card payments can be made at a kiosk in the Finance Office located on the second floor of the Montgomery County Government Center.
- Paymentus by phone or internet:
- Credit/debit cards (including VISA, MasterCard and Discover) and eCheck may be used by calling toll-free 1-855-385-1180 or online.
- When prompted, enter the information requested. After authorization of your payment, a confirmation number is provided and should be kept for your records.
- A service fee will apply to each credit card, debit card and eCheck payment.
Utility bill fee: $2.50 for payments up to $150 - multiple payments can be made. Fee will be charged for each payment.
- Facility fee: $4.50 for payments up to $1,000 - multiple payments can be made. Fee will be charged for each payment.
Other PSA Services
Customers need to visit the Finance Office for the following PSA services.
- Sign up for new service.
- Transfer or close an account.
- Leak adjustment requests.
- Payment extensions.
- Pool and garden meters.
- EFT payments.
- Questions concerning bills.