Filing fees are assessed on the suit amount. Please click here for the civil filing fee calculator. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check and money order. We do accept VISA and MasterCard, debit and credit cards; however, there is a 3 percent convenience fee.
- by the Sheriff:
- Clerk must be provided with a copy of the service document
- $12 per person per document
- by the Secretary of the Commonwealth:
- Please click here for Secretary of the Commonwealth requirements.
- by the DMV
- Same as service on the Secretary of Commonwealth
- Make check payable to Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
Case status and information pertaining to civil filings are available to the public by clicking here.
Judges and Hearings
Once a civil case is filed, please contact the Clerk's office regarding assignment to a specific judge.
If you are seeking information regarding a criminal case, please follow the links to the Criminal Division or click here to navigate directly to the proper site.